Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Countdown Begins!

Only 8 weeks until I leave for language school in Guatemala and there is so much to do! I am finally finished with student teaching and officially have my teaching credential, WAHOO! Now it's time to get the rest of my paperwork finished and turned in to Kids Alive, make appointments for getting shots and a physical, book my flights, and start reviewing Spanish.
I will be moving back toAz June 1st... can't wait for that heat...

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

3 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you! I will miss you so much while you are gone, but I absolutely believe that God will bless you and protect you each and every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie-Anne,

    I'm very proud of you! You've worked so hard over the years in very thing you have done. I'm sure God will use you in a special way to wittness to everyone you meet in Guaremala and the Dominican Republic. I will be praying for you every day. I will miss you while you're gone, but I'm sure the year will go by fast.

    Love you, Dad

    "Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord will personally go ahead of you. He will be with you; He will neither fail you nor abandon you." Deuteronomy 31:8

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie-Anne,
    I am excited to follow your journey and know you have much to offer the children. When you get lonely or discouraged remember to reflect and start the next day with a new plan. Never hesitate to ask me for help if you have a need for the students academically or otherwise.

    Your friend,
    Pierre

    ReplyDelete