Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I passed!

I passed my Grade A test! Wahoo! Thanks for all your prayers. The test covered basic vocabulary, conjugating verbs in the past, present, and future tenses, translating English sentences to Spanish, reading a paragraph in Spanish and answering comprehension questions in Spanish, and a short oral comprehension and verbal answer section. Now it's on to Grade B material! I've heard Grade B has a TON of verbs...


6 comments:

  1. You did it! Congratulations! Wow! Good job! PTL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job sweetie!! I'm very proud of you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Julie-Anne! Congratulations on the "A"!! Many blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's awesome Julie-Anne! Congrats :) You are truly inspiring... you are making me look outside of the box on my plans for next year. I miss you and it's been fun keeping up with you in your blogs :)
    -Rebecca Sopp

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am proud of you! Hey my dad was trying to get Road Runner to donate some shoes to you. Did he email you about that?

    ReplyDelete