
Here is a picture of some of the houses at the Ark
(KAI orphanage in Jarabacoa). Each house has
enough space for up to 10 children. There are currently
68 children at the Arc, twelve new this year!
All the kids LOVE having teams come. They are
all smiles :)
all smiles :)
I am with one of my good friends, Michel. She is the
8th grade teacher at ANIJA. She was very welcoming
when I arrived and is patient and helps me with Spanish.
I started tutoring her in English this week.
8th grade teacher at ANIJA. She was very welcoming
when I arrived and is patient and helps me with Spanish.
I started tutoring her in English this week.
-Guidance and wisdom for future plans
-Finding a prayer partner
-Learning and understanding Spanish
-Building friendships
-My role in helping with sponsorship
-Helping with volleyball
Praises:
-Good trip home for my gramma's funeral
-I feel very blessed for the house I live in
-God has been faithful in giving me patience with my classes



I love the pictures Julie-Anne! And it is great to hear your stories! I'm praying for you!
ReplyDeleteI really like the way the houses and the school are painted such bright colors! Just looking at the pictures gives me the feeling that it is a happy place! Praise the Lord for the safe and happy housing and school for these precious children.
ReplyDeleteThe pictures of the school children are just precious! I really like seeing the kids in your classroom. Love you!
ReplyDeletethinking of you, my dear! God bless!
ReplyDelete