Thank you everyone for your donations! You are making a difference in these kids lives as they receive your donations knowing they are coming from people who care for them as brothers and sisters in Christ.
May God bless you!
ChuCho (the PE teacher and sports coach- he's in the picture below) had just given out some of the men's shoes that were donated.
Chucho was a couple of the boys that just came over from Haiti because of the earthquake. The boy of the left loves his new pair of black (Michael Jordan's...I think) shoes.
Some of the fifth graders were looking through a stack of books in English during library time.
Of course the boys found the Nascar and Spiderman books.
I am so thankful for all the people who donated!
I'm grateful to have books in English in all reading levels!
I am always happy to receive more donations whether it's athletic shoes, books in English (or even better Spanish and English), treats for the kids, or other teaching supplies. I'm specifically looking for girls athletic shoes sizes 5.5-8. Email me if you'd like to donate something or send donations to my address in Florida (we pay $1.50 per pound to receive packages):
Julie-Anne Bailey
Unit 3049-KAIDR
3170 Airmans Dr.
Ft. Pierce, FL 34946
I am so happy that the kids love their shoes! Good sports shoes are so important for the kids at Anija. Good job at getting all the shoes pulled together!!
ReplyDelete