Thursday, March 25, 2010

More Family Pictures!

ENJOY!

Family picture at the Confluenzia.

My family helped in my 4th grade class.

My parents are now sponsors of Yeraudy! What a big smile :)

They also helped with sponsorship projects for Easter.
A couple students gave their extra Easter cards to my mom or sister.

More Easter cards!

My family even got to meet the four Haitian boys!

We visited the Ark, where a lot of my students live.

We went to the Dougans house for dinner and to play games. I invited two of my closest friends, Michel (left) and Loida (middle). Milagros (second from left) made Sancocho, a typical dominican meal).

My mom had a great time doing laundry. It took her an hour and a half to wash one load and hang up the clothes. About 20 minutes later it started pouring! I couldn't help but laugh.

We played cards all afternoon on one of the cloudy days at the beach.

We had fun in the waves. I only got sucked under a couple times...

Who wants to visit?!

1 comment: