Thursday, April 22, 2010

Home Visits in Piedra Blanca


Here are some pictures from today's home visit. In general, this barrio was one of the poorest I've seen as a whole. I'd say about 90% or more of the houses are made out of only wood. Two of my students houses are partly dirt floors. I also saw holes in the tin roofs which means not only is the inside of their house getting wet but parts of it get muddy as well. Some of these pictures only have the parents because the student wasn't home, only the student because the parents weren't home, etc. Thanks for making ministries like Kids Alive and Anija possible through your prayers and support!







1 comment:

  1. Oh my. This is, as I am sure you already feel, an experience which will alter your perspective on need versus want for the rest of your life. I am so proud of you for doing these home visits!

    ReplyDelete