What a special night the sleepover was for the 5th, 6th and 7th graders who came to the summer program at Anija. The fact that hot dogs, chips, smores, popcorn, and even more food was provided made it a great night for these kids, and man can they eat! The kids really enjoyed watching movies, taking pictures, straightening hair (one of the interns brought her straightener), and having pillow fights. Here's a few pictures from the night!
Arriving at Anija for the sleepover!
We even had a bonfire!
I was teaching the girls how to make silly faces...
...and was successful!
All the kids LOVE taking pictures!
I fell asleep within the first 10 minutes of the (first) movie. Can you find me squished between all the girls? They ended up watching movies until 5:30am!
!!!!LOL!!!! You did indeed succeed on your silly-face tutoring!!! Classic! What a blast that must have been!
ReplyDeleteWow I look so attractive in these pictures...haha. But fun night!
ReplyDeleteYou get your best sleep watching movies. :)
ReplyDelete