Saturday, July 24, 2010

Girls Night and Sleepover!

Last weekend Jenilea and I hosted a Girls night/Sleepover at our house with the summer interns and the KAI missionary kids. Here's a little recap of our night.

We started the evening by relaxing a little bit.

We ate homemade pizza while watching a movie.

Katie, our roommate, gave haircuts (notice Jenilea's nice haircut).

The night continued with painting nails.

We even painted nails when the power went out! Thank goodness Jillian had her head lamp, I should really invest in one :)

The girls finally fell asleep after watching 3 movies!

The girls even had fun cleaning up in the morning.

What beautiful girls!


3 comments:

  1. Yay so fun to see this pics! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! I so wish I could have been there! Jenilea, I love your hair!!!!!! I totally need to invest in a head lamp also... they aren't very expensive so when I get mine...I get you one too! :)

    We should have another sleep over when I come to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! PS. So who was the last one asleep, taking the picture?

    ReplyDelete