One of our summer interns taught Irish dancing to the girls at Anija and this week at the Ark. Here's a video of some of the little Ark girls performing at Gran Circulo with Jillian. :)
WOW! That was so cute and Jillian's feet move so fast they blurred on my screen! Great job teaching the girls to do an Irish jig! I'll bet that was a blast to watch!
That WAS amazing...and those kids did a great job! Thank you so much for videoing it and taking the time to post it!!!! I love Irish dancing (especially clogging...aka tap ;D)
WOW! That was so cute and Jillian's feet move so fast they blurred on my screen! Great job teaching the girls to do an Irish jig! I'll bet that was a blast to watch!
ReplyDeleteThat was amazing! Did Jillian teach you the dance? :)
ReplyDeleteThat WAS amazing...and those kids did a great job! Thank you so much for videoing it and taking the time to post it!!!! I love Irish dancing (especially clogging...aka tap ;D)
ReplyDelete