Friday, July 9, 2010

Summer Program Week 3

I can't believe we are already more than half way done with summer program! This week went well with little drama in the classroom, Gracias a Dios (Thanks to God)! This week we continued learning about the Armor of God during Bible time and learned about London while reading the book, Katie Visits London. We did various activities involving being kings and queens, choosing which places we'd like to visit in London, and make double deck buses out of juice boxes.

Some activities included making a soldier with the Armor of God, a crown, a double deck bus, practicing writing sentences in the workbook "Where I live," and coloring a worksheet that says, "It's always time to be KIND."

Some of the kids with their gaints soldiers with the Armor of God.

Katie Visits London was a little too long for me to read in Spanish so I sat with the kids this week as we listened to Ruth read the story.

2 comments:

  1. How cool are those soldiers! Their arms and legs even move! HAHA! I love seeing the pictures of all your activities! Thanks again :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is that cute girl in the middle, you know the one with the orange-ish shirt, and a BIG smile on her face?

    ReplyDelete