We are learning about the Armor of God this summer. This day we made belts of truth!
This week's book was The Three Billy Goat's Gruff
I thought it was ironic that we had 3 goats outside our house this week...
We learned about sequencing, what happened first, next, and last.
We had a fun time acting out the story!
No one wanted to be the troll so I volunteered.
We used a chair with a sheet over it as a bridge.
Here's a video of one of the groups performing. *No kids were hurt while doing this :)
Oh my gosh, these are the cutest goats I have ever seen! And Julie-Anne, You are a VERY scary troll! I think I would be very scared to cross the bridge!!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH!!!!!! That is the cutest and funniest thing ever! Although I have to say you were a bit to caring to be the troll. :D You are an amazing teacher(even when playing a TROLL!)! Love You!
ReplyDeleteThis is just precious! What an incredible teacher you are! Your lucky summer students will always remember you!
ReplyDelete