So I didn't take very good or very many pictures but I figured a couple are better than none.
Last week a work team from Washington state came and worked at Anija and the Ark. This is a very special group to me as they came around this time last year during my first month of being here. I remember them asking me, "What's it like living here?" and all I could say was, "I don't know... I don't have a living situation figured out or transportation and I don't know Spanish!" This year was a lot different. One, I wouldn't have seen them again if I hadn't recommitted for another fourteen months. Two, I was actually working with half of the group during the mornings and overseeing their projects. The team helped in English classes (which was awesome!), helped with finishing printing out labels and note cards for new books in the library and re-shelving them, and also helped me greatly with our next sponsorship project. They were such a blessing to me but more importantly to the kids.
Some of the girls from the work team last week.
Go Green team!
*More pictures to come soon*
I am SO glad to hear that they were so helpful!! Love you lots!
ReplyDelete