Sunday, November 21, 2010

Awana Pictures

Here's a couple of pictures from Awana this week.

Each person had to take and put on the sombrero and spin around once before passing it on.

Our Green Team cheering for our players!

Some more exciting news! I've started learning Bible verses from the Spark's book (in Spanish) and I learned three this week!

Juan 3:16 "Porque de tal manera amo Dios al mundo, que ha dado a su Hijo unigenito, para que todo aquel que en El cree, no se pierda, mas tenga vida eterna."

1 Juan 4:14 "...el Padre ha enviado al Hijo, el Salvador del mundo."

Romanos 1:16 "Porque no me averguenzo del evangelio, porque es poder de Dios para salvacion a todo aquel que cree..."

2 comments:

  1. Good job Julie-Anne! Way to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO cool!!! What an amazing way to learn the verses in spanish! And I can only imagine how much fun it must be for the kids, to have you learning the verses right along with them!

    ReplyDelete