Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sports Day Medalists!

We had a bunch of kids win medals at this year's Sports Day in relay and individual running events, high jump, long jump, and soccer. We announced all who won a medal at Anija the next day while the kids were all lined up in the morning before school started.



(This picture is for you mom and dad! My parents sponsor Yeraudy.)

6 comments:

  1. Did you wear your half marathon medal???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I didn't but should have! Thanks for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She couldn't wear it without you Amanda since half of it is yours. I guess you have to go visit her so you both can wear it together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie-Anne -- Tell Yeraudy I said congratulations and good job and winning his medals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, that's our boy! Congratulations to every one of you!

    ReplyDelete