This evening I was looking through some pictures of friends and family and thought I'd also go through a few of the cards people have sent me. All I can say is "AMAZING"!! You all are the reason why I am (still) here in the Dominican Republic. I could not have moved to another country, learn another language, teach English, be a librarian, deal with bugs and all the other lifestyle changes that come along with living in the DR, if it weren't for all those letters, packages, emails, notes of encouragement, visits, and prayers.
Seriously, look at all these- you guys are so good to me!
(and only about a sixth of them have to do with weddings!)
Click to enlarge and get a better view!
You are loved by a lot of people! Especially Me!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool! You know I have 2 bins full of cards from all the way back to when I was in the hospital in 7th grade. And you're SO right!! It is so encouraging to know that no matter what you have to go through (or are going through) there will be people there to help you get through. You really are amazing, Julie-Anne!
ReplyDelete