Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Guess What I Found in the Library...


Yes, that is a crab.
I don't know how it go there or how long it's been there.
I found it (dead) while moving a bin on wheels that I had never moved before. And no, I did not scream (only because there was a group of 8th graders in the library at the time).

5 comments:

  1. Nasty. Too bad we didn't find it when I was there though. You could play a good joke on someone with that thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! MY! GOSH! That is Crazy!! I'm glad it was dead!! and Kristen's right that would be one good (Mean but good) joke!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone probably brought it to school for show-and-tell years ago and it got away and they never found it. It was waiting for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure if they've ever had show and tell here but that's something they probably would bring...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I would have screamed for sure! Way to maintain your cool, Miss Librarian! That crab might be an antique and valuable!

    ReplyDelete