Such Happy Sounds! I love to watch the children be so excited and then they pop up to show their parents what they have received! I think that you must have been smiling behind the camera=)
The videos take a while to upload (especially if the power goes out and I have to start over!), it depends on how long it is. I usually start uploading it before I go on a run or something.
Such Happy Sounds! I love to watch the children be so excited and then they pop up to show their parents what they have received! I think that you must have been smiling behind the camera=)
ReplyDeleteCute! How long did that little video take you to upload? ;-)
ReplyDeleteThe videos take a while to upload (especially if the power goes out and I have to start over!), it depends on how long it is. I usually start uploading it before I go on a run or something.
ReplyDelete