Here are a couple of pictures from this years women's retreat that was held here, in Jarabacoa.
The weekend's theme with "Identity." We were each given a name tag with a different identity in Christ on it. Mine was "I am chosen." We sent time worshiping (in English and Spanish), in small groups, and face-to-face time with God. The weekend was a blessing and especially having set aside time to rest and relax.
My small group. There were ladies from several different ministries (Doulos, Jarabacoa Christian School, Anija, Santiago Christian School, and Escuela Caribe) that came from Santiago, Santo Domingo, and Jarabacoa within our group.
Rooming with Jessica!
(and yes, we went on a run but this time we stopped once we saw cattle in the road. We decided not to push it and just turn around)
I'll bet you had a fun room!! I love your smiles!! I can't wait to see you both!!
ReplyDelete