Thursday, April 21, 2011

Beach Time!

This week is Semana Santa (aka Spring Break!) and I was blessed to go with my good friend Jessica and her parents to a beach house for a few nights. We enjoyed running on the beach, body surfing on the waves, and going to bed early! I only took a couple of pictures and they are not your typical pictures from a beach trip...

We enjoyed going to eat at different restaurants but I wasn't quite adventurous enough to have order that!

We did get sushi though!

We celebrated Jessica's birthday on Sunday! She was so embarrassed from the guys serenading her :)

And of course we got ice cream :)
(faces of Jessica's mom and dad)

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! I like the platters that your sushi came on...dragons? I am so glad you got to have a relaxing weekend!!

    Jessica looks just like her mom! Tell her I said Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for other-mom and other-dad!

    ReplyDelete