Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ever Thought of Sponsoring a Child?

Part of my job here is to find monthly sponsors for our kids here at Anija. Below are some pictures of kids who still need sponsors. I can tell you personally, that each of these kids really do exist and you could really make a difference in their lives by helping fund their education, meals, medical care, and even more important, giving them the opportunity to learn about Jesus. Sponsoring a child is $35/month. Sponsors receive 3-4 projects a year including a Christmas project, Easter project, and an individual progress report/newsletter. We celebrate each kids' birthday and celebrate Christmas/King's Day with everyone. You can write letters or even send an email to communicate and get to know your child. I'm telling you I have the best job in the world, helping allow our kids and sponsors to make a connection and get to know one another.
Please let me know if you, a relative, friend, youth group, class, or anyone else is interested in sponsoring a child and connecting with one of the kids I've been working with over the past year and a half. You can email me at julieannebailey@gmail.com. As always, thank you for your prayers for our kids and teachers here at Anija!

Whailan

Christal

Algenis

Lyndsey

No comments:

Post a Comment