Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happenings in April

April holds a lot of exciting things!
April 5-12, my good friend Megan (from PLNU) is coming to visit! I am so excited to spend time with her as I haven't seen her since her wedding in October.

April 14-16, Anija 8th grade camp

April 15, My BIRTHDAY! Wahoo 25 years!

April 16, I'm throwing a bridal shower for my roommate, Katie

April 17-20, the parents of one of my best friends (Jessica) here in Jarabacoa, are coming to visit and invited me to go to the beach with them during our Semana Santa (spring break)

April 21-27, my good friend Deanna (from PLNU) is coming to visit! Deanna will be here to celebrate Easter and will (hopefully) be running a race with me here in Jarabacoa.

April 30, I get to be a bridesmaid in Katie and Cristian's WEDDING!

Through all this, I will be still working of course and focusing on getting 145 progress reports started. I am really looking forward to this fun month as I've been feeling a bit homesick but at the same time not wanting time to pass too quickly as I only have four months left here. I would like to ask for prayer for safety, for time spent with friends to be a blessing, and that God would be the center of every activity.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Fun times! I can't believe you only have 4 months left. It seems like forever until August! I miss you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete