Friday, April 15, 2011

TGIFriday's!

A couple pictures from my b-day dinner...

Jessica, myself, and Katie (my roommate) waiting to get seated.

Spinach dip for an appetizer? Yes please!

They sang AND played instruments!

Yum!

We conquered that in just a couple of minutes. :)

Julie-Anne (holding a TGIFriday's sign), Katie, Erica, Jessica, and Leslie

3 comments:

  1. Julie-Anne,

    I'm glad you had a nice birthday. Wish you were here so we could have celebrated it with you.

    I see you didn't waste anytime updating your bio to age 25. :)

    You've been a wonderful blessing to me and mom for 25 years!

    Love you lots! Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great birthday and I wish I could have shared some of that yummy looking dessert with you! I just love catching up on your blog and it is great to see all the adventurous things you are doing :) ...a 40 ft. waterfall really?!? you are crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you had a good time! you deserve nothing less! Love you! Wish I could have been there to celebrate with you!

    PS.. before I forget....again! I got your letter in the mail! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete