Here are some random pictures from the week. Enjoy!
Since moving into a new house a few weeks ago, I have loved sitting out on the balcony in the mornings and watching the sun rise.
Although this is not from the fruit tree we have in our yard, this is a picture of a guanabana.
This guanabana is from our yard and this is what the inside of one looks like. I never knew how to eat one of these until a (Dominican) friend showed me.
It definitely has a slimy texture and almost every bite has a seed.
Some pictures from 'Coloring Wednedsay.'
Isn't she beautiful?!
I love happy kids.
PS- these kids still need sponsors! :)
This weeks sighting of 'the lizard.'
Getting some more 'thank you hugs' from the 5th graders after our ice cream party.

There are so many beautiful children in Jarabacoa! Obviously, they love you sweetie! I don't know about slimy fruit with seeds, I think I might pass on that one!
ReplyDelete