Sunday, June 19, 2011

I'm Officially a Sponsor!

After a long time of thinking about which kid I wanted to sponsor from Anija, I've finally decided who I'm going to sponsor...

Karolyn!
Karolyn was in my small group during Awana this year. She's had a tough year of moving around and is now living with her parents and younger sister. I've enjoyed getting to know her and love on her during library classes, hanging out at her house and coloring, and leading her in Awana. She will be in fourth grade next year. I feel privileged to be her sponsor. :)

**Please let me know if you would like to sponsor someone with Kids Alive here in the DR and I will get pictures of them before I leave on Friday!**

2 comments:

  1. I tried to comment on this before but it didn't work because I was on the ipad. Anyway, I am SO HAPPY you are sponsoring Karolyn! I miss her big smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is obvious from the pics that she is one happy little girl when she is with you!

    ReplyDelete