Another blessing today: Three new students arrived on Sunday to live at my house, Cindy, Casey, and Danny. They are apart of a group here to learn Spanish this week and join other members from their church for a missions trip next week. Cindy has been such a blessing over the last couple of days, giving me spiritual encouragement and inviting me to join their group this weekend to hike up Volcano Pacaya and take a tour of a coffee plantation. Praise the Lord for fellowship family in Christ around the world!
Prayer Request- As most of you know, I am taking 7 hours of Spanish class 5 days a week. I started at the very beginning in Grade A, which has 25 lessons. Wednesday afternoon (July 22) I will be taking the big test to pass Grade A and move onto Grade B. We have covered A LOT of material in a short amount of time. Please pray that I don't confuse material (verbs, vocabulary, etc) and that I can do well on the oral comprehension questions.
Thank-you for your prayers and know that I am praying for you as well. Please let me know how I can be praying for you! My e-mail is julieannebailey@gmail.com
Adios!
This is the sweet McDonalds (and McCafe) here in Antigua.
This is the sitting area inside for McDonalds.
I think they even have wireless internet!
A sunset viewed from the rooftop of my house.
The volcano "Fire" starting to smoke, viewed from my rooftop.
These are my friends Katie (left) and Rui (right).
We went to this cool restaurant on the top of a roof to
hang out one last time before Katie leaves in the morning.
Katie was one of my running partners.
This is my teacher Teresa. We get along well. :)
It was so fun talking to you! I love hearing your stories, especially how God has provided for you! I'm praying for you and your class and test!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I wish you were here in Az with me! :)
Julie-Anne ~ Your stories of how God is faithful to you is such a blessing to me! It reminds me so much that MY God is also faithful. Love you!
ReplyDelete