Joan Hirst and myself.
The last picture I took with Joan and Capt. Hirst before I left San Diego.
I just found out Joan Hirst, Captain Hirst's wife died recently. I worked for Capt Hirst and Joan for 3 years and they were like my grandparents away from home. I especially spent a lot of time with them the summer and year after I graduated from Point Loma. I am very sad for Capt Hirst and his family but I know that Joan is in heaven now. Please pray for comfort for the Hirst family as there are 8 children, many grandchildren, and 5 grant-grandchildren in the family.

I'm sorry sweetie, I know how much you cared for both Joan and Cap't Hirst. You blessed them while you were in San Diego. We are so proud of how you are handling the sad things that are happening while you are away.
ReplyDelete