This was at gramma's 90th birthday party a couple of years ago.
I'm so grateful to have had gramma Bailey in my life for 23 years. I will miss taking her shopping at Mervyn's and going out to eat at Mexican restaurants with her. She was such a loving gramma and I'm glad to know that she has passed away peacefully and is with the Lord.
Please keep my family and I in your prayers as I will be making a trip home for the funeral.
"Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of His saints." Psalm 116:15
I'm so grateful to have had gramma Bailey in my life for 23 years. I will miss taking her shopping at Mervyn's and going out to eat at Mexican restaurants with her. She was such a loving gramma and I'm glad to know that she has passed away peacefully and is with the Lord.
Please keep my family and I in your prayers as I will be making a trip home for the funeral.
"Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of His saints." Psalm 116:15
No comments:
Post a Comment