Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Puppies!

Here are some updated pictures of Feliz, Rosita, and 8 new puppies. I can't believe I went from never having a puppy before to having 10 dogs at one time!


Rosita (on the right) follows Feliz wherever she goes. Rosita is growing very quickly. She tries to play with the puppies but Feliz (on the left) is protective and won't let her get close, but Feliz lets Rosita wrestle and jump on her all the time.


This is a picture of most of the puppies the night they were born.


There are four girls and four boys, two black, two chocolate brown, two light brown, and two white. Typically, Dominicans do not want girl dogs because they don't want (and don't have) the money to pay for the dogs to get spade. A lot of times girl dogs get left in the streets (which is how we ended up with Rosita).


All the puppies have their eyes open now and are up walking around and climbing all over each other.

1 comment:

  1. So now I guess the puppies need sponsors to cover the cost of having them spayed?

    ReplyDelete