Today marks ONE YEAR since I moved to the
~ I am more adventurous
~ I am more independent
~ I am more grateful
~ I am more of a traveler
~ I am more flexible, although not quite a ‘go with the flow’ type of person yet
~ I am more open to following where God wants to take me
~ I am a Spanish-speaker!
Some things I’d like to do in the next year-
* Visit our Kids Alive site in
* Share my testimony in Spanish
* Find more sponsors for the kids at Anija and the
* Spend more time with my students outside of Anija
* Have more family and friends visit me
* Have clarity on where God wants in the future
* Continue encouraging fellow missionaries and Dominican friends to be active and healthy!


Oh Julie-Anne, I am humbled by your amazing desire to serve God! You have grown so much this year! I have so much to say to you, but everything leads to one conclusion and that is that you are yearning to see God's face and you are growing closer to God by letting Him mold you and make you into the woman He wants you to be.
ReplyDeleteWOW! What a Year!!! AND you can check one of your "things to do" off the list already!!!! What a way to start your second year! I can't wait to see what's next!!!
ReplyDelete