Every year the Ark has a special Christmas dinner. I was really glad I could go as I love seeing everyone in the Ark together as one big family. It was awesome to look around as we sang worship songs and praise God that many of these kids have accepted Jesus into their heart and that a seed has been planted in the rest of these children's hearts. It's awesome to see the difference in some of the kids lives just within the year and few months that I've been here and to think about where these kids have come from. Praise God for hope in Him!
Merry Christmas everyone!
Loida, Chanina, me, Rebeka
Waiting to eat!
The Ark's Director and one of the house parent's kids.
Two of the Ark girls singing a song for everyone.
I love hanging out with these boys!
I love all the pictures! I can't wait to come visit. Love you!
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing. I love to see the love for others that God has placed in your heart. It's an honor to be able to support your ministry!
ReplyDelete