This week I spent a lot of time translating birthday and Christmas cards that sponsors have sent their kids. These are some of the thank you cards that the kids made to send to their sponsors. They always love doing crafts and especially doing anything that involves using stickers!
We currently need 160 new sponsors for our kids at Anija and a lot more within the rest of our Kids Alive sites. Sponsoring a child is how we fund the opportunities we give them to learn about Jesus, provide education, medical attention, meals, dental needs, and much more. If you've ever considered sponsoring a child or know someone who is, please look into sponsoring a child with Kids Alive this Christmas season. Thank you for your prayers for Kids Alive, our programs, and especially for our children and staff!
*I am the Sponsorship Coordinator for Anija so you can contact me directly by email, facebook, or my blog or click on the "Kids Alive" link on my blog for more information.
A few kiddos who need sponsors...
Christal



Oh! What Cuties!! I hope they get the sponsors they need!
ReplyDelete