Now that I've been here for over a year, I've started visiting students for the second time during home visits.
Last year's visit
Today's visit
We also visited Yerry and Yerremy this afternoon. I remembered from last year that Yerremy wasn't very talkative or smiling much and his mother explained that he was still very down about his father passing away from cancer a couple years earlier. It was cool to see a change, not only in Yerremy, but in all of the family. I found that both Yerremy and Yerry were more talkative and lively as well as their mother. Their mother said they started going to a Christian church about 4 or 5 months ago, Praise the Lord! Please continue for this positive change in their lives. :)
wow, what a difference!!!! so cool! God is good!
ReplyDeleteHow cool is that!! To see God changing a life right in front of your eyes!! I pray that I get to see that in the life of at least ONE of my coworkers someday! What a blessing!!! To them and you! Hold on to that!!
ReplyDelete