Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Visiting Kenyely

Part of being an Awana leader is visiting the kids in my small group. This week I visited Kenyely. Kenyely's mom works in Santiago, so she just lives with her father and siblings. Since her father works during the day, Kenyely spends the afternoon at her grandmother's house (that is where these pictures are taken).

I noticed that the pages in her Awana book weren't colored and asked her why. She said that she didn't have crayons, so I brought her some crayons to keep after we were done coloring.

This is Kenyely with her grandmother. Her grandmother lives by herself in a super small house. She was very welcoming and I could tell she loves Kenyely a lot!

Making memories :)

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet girl and amazing artist!!! :D It breaks my heart that she didn't have crayons. Such a small and easily fulfilled pleasure! Thank you for fulfilling that pleasure for her!!

    ReplyDelete